Which Carrier Has the Best Galaxy Note 8 Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash613

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
So bottom line for a returning Note 7 owner is clearly to take the trade in deal... is it? not so clear. As a Verizon owner I was thinking that going through Samsung itself you get the $430 discount. Then it comes down to Verizon branded or unlocked.

You didn't mention if the Unlocked version on Samsung's website would work for Verizon, or any US carrier for that matter. Based on the "Unlocked" title presumably it does; but i don't know that.

Am I right to think in my situation i should go with Samsung.com and get the unlocked phone for use on Verizon?
Thanks

armurp01

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
I think samsung isn't doing trades on say your Note 3's or S3's....Im running a Note 3 w/Marshmallow and its great....but don't think I can trade it in.

armurp01

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
Trade-in Deal is only for say your Note 5 and S5's.......Samsung doesn't seem to want to trade-in for per se a Note 3 or S3

jeffreyjriggs

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
I'm in this predicament. I purchased a Note 3 from Best buy for $250 with a 2yr renew contract for sprint. Sprint no longer does that and I am having a tough time chewing $999 for a new phone. Albeit, I passed a few as I have the note 3 and I NEED A NEW PHONE!!!! my phone has been chucked, thrown, kicked and dropped many times. Never broke it in 3years until I took the ZAGG screen protector off.. 2w later, facepalmed it on the concrete and viola.. shattered every spot. not 1 spot was not shattered. Replaced the screen and now 4 times more... nicked the mic I think and I can really only use Bluetooth headsets/car for phone. so I need a new phone.

I want the note 8 but cmon.. family man, kids in multiple sports, really.. I bought the wife an i7 hp envy with 16gb ram for $820!!!!! $999...cmon its a phone.. what to do ... what to do....

greytravels

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
I too would like to know if I purchase the Unlocked version if it will work on Sprint and then later allow me to switch to a different carrier like T-Mobile.

greytravels

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
Just read this on the Samsung site:

1Wireless voice, data and messaging services on Samsung Unlocked Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge devices are compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks. For these devices, wireless services are available on GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular®.

Climberll

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
Where can I purchase a Note 8, 128 gig, internal mem.? What are the odds of seeing an internal 256?

Status
Not open for further replies.