What should i learn?

xTP Official

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016
so i wanna really know what should i learn about computer which i see here lot of people answering about UPU GPU everything even the volts for ram gpu motherboard or etc.

i really like computer stuff its been many years i would like to know about it i know some but i wanna know most like some moderators here

even tho maybe someone think this question is stupid but i really want a serious and answer with respect !

thanks sorry for bad English

Solution
Most of what I learned about computers, I learned from coming to forums like this one and reading a lot of threads (I've been here since 2006). The rest, I actually learned by upgrading and building my computers.

The first PC I upgraded was actually a Commodore Amiga 500 that I upped the RAM to 1 Meg (as in 1024 Kilobytes) and added a hard drive back in '91.
The first PC I built was an awesome (at the time) Pentium III 800MHz with 256 MB of RAM. A few years later, I upgraded that computer to 768 MB RAM and added an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card so I could play City of Heroes (2004).
Since then, I've purchased one computer (emergency), purchased two laptops, Frankensteined about a half dozen, and built six more from scratch (to include...
Most of what I learned about computers, I learned from coming to forums like this one and reading a lot of threads (I've been here since 2006). The rest, I actually learned by upgrading and building my computers.

The first PC I upgraded was actually a Commodore Amiga 500 that I upped the RAM to 1 Meg (as in 1024 Kilobytes) and added a hard drive back in '91.
The first PC I built was an awesome (at the time) Pentium III 800MHz with 256 MB of RAM. A few years later, I upgraded that computer to 768 MB RAM and added an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card so I could play City of Heroes (2004).
Since then, I've purchased one computer (emergency), purchased two laptops, Frankensteined about a half dozen, and built six more from scratch (to include the two I'm still using today).

If you really want to know more. Start reading these forum and the Tech Support forums of any games you play. That's really where I got my start.

Wolfshadw

Solution

xTP Official

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

that was an awesome idea i will try my best to improve my self. thank you so much , good time Wolfshadw

xTP Official

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

machine learning ? explain better bro

kiercepin

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017

I am also interested to know about this.

Not entirely sure what that poster meant, by "machine learning", but it could be anything from knowing component compatibility to understanding not only what a component does, but also "how" it does it; which, to be honest, even I don't know. I know what a CPU does. I haven't a clue as to HOW it does it.

-Wolf sends