Rca tablet stuck on logo screen

rainbxwcrazed

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
My rca tablet is stuck on the logo screen ive tried the reset hard and safe mode and everytime i turn it off it comes back on on its own it charges but just wont turn completely on please someone help this is my children tablet and the main way he learns due to his autism

When you tried "Safe Mode" did it actually turn on? If it did, then you have something on it (bad app(s), bad update, malware or a virus) that is hindering it loading. However, if it still won't load at all in "Safe Mode" then there may be something wrong with the device's hardware. In that case you would need to decide if you feel comfortable doing the work yourself, or take it to a local tech.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer.

godisgood1263

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
I finally was able to do a factory reset , instead of just pushing and releasing that reset on the back, I held it down for a minute then everything went great and I was able to do factory reset. Now when I turn on its goes to logo page 1st then proceeds to come on with no problems.

mistylane1130

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017