Solved! I accidentally deleted all my photos off gallery, I have a vivo Y51L how do I get them back please please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamligogoi5

Prominent
Aug 18, 2017
I accidentally deleted all my photos off gallery please help me I use #VIVO Y51L phone how do I get them back. Stay some important photos. so I requested please help me........

Solution
Easy... just go to Dropbox or Google Drive... or the location you had set up PRIOR to losing them... and download a backup copy. On my phone I have Dropbox automatically copy all photos and videos to my desktop computer as soon as it detects my home wifi... so I never have to worry about photos on my phone getting lost... besides, you shouldn't keep them there anyway.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
Easy... just go to Dropbox or Google Drive... or the location you had set up PRIOR to losing them... and download a backup copy. On my phone I have Dropbox automatically copy all photos and videos to my desktop computer as soon as it detects my home wifi... so I never have to worry about photos on my phone getting lost... besides, you shouldn't keep them there anyway.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.