I tried charging my next book and usally when it's charging a red light will come on at the top but that is not happening , I

Solution
If there is no red light either the light itself could be damaged, the battery could be not charging or the charger could be not working. I would try seeing if it actually charging first. If it is, then I wouldn't worry about it. If it isn't charging, then I would try a different charger. If it is charging but seems to not be holding a charge long, then it is probably the battery.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer about the issue.
If there is no red light either the light itself could be damaged, the battery could be not charging or the charger could be not working. I would try seeing if it actually charging first. If it is, then I wouldn't worry about it. If it isn't charging, then I would try a different charger. If it is charging but seems to not be holding a charge long, then it is probably the battery.

NOTE: If the device is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer about the issue.

Solution