HELP! my son's Tablet is reseting and won't boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harldssontlbt

Prominent
Aug 11, 2017
My son's Tablet modle no. NXA8QC116B will turn on and give the nextbook with powered by Android at the bottom and then go to the flashing nextbook logo for ever or go to a optimizing apps screen with different number starting but always a number of 15 when that completes it sometimes goes to the home screen but then say failed to load Google play or some other app then shuts down and goes through the process all over again or just goes back to the nextbook flashing again and stays on that. I tried holding power and + till the first screen but then I release and it goes to nextbook then nothing.

Reactions: NovaBrunswick
Solution
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does you won't be able to use all apps, it is a restricted mode, however it if it does actually load up, then you know you have a bad app(s), virus, malware, etc., on the tablet and need to remove the problem. If it still won't load up, even in "Safe Mode" then you may have to try a "Hard Reset". However I would save that as a last resort as it will wipe all data off the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON"...
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does you won't be able to use all apps, it is a restricted mode, however it if it does actually load up, then you know you have a bad app(s), virus, malware, etc., on the tablet and need to remove the problem. If it still won't load up, even in "Safe Mode" then you may have to try a "Hard Reset". However I would save that as a last resort as it will wipe all data off the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, you may want to contact the manufacturer as better to get help with it now than to wait until it is out of warranty.

Reactions: NovaBrunswick
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS