How do I look at items that are on my micr sd card from my galaxy grand prime?

Solution
Well, it depends on what the items are really. If they are images/photos, you should be able to see them through your photo app(s) on the phone. If they are music files they would be accessed via a music app. Videos through a video app. Granted whatever app you are using to view the files must allow for viewing ones from the the card as well as the phones internal storage. Like the gallery that comes with most phones. In its settings it has the option for viewing the ones on the SD card. Any app that can would have that option in its settings.

Now if you are talking a type of file that you aren't viewing through an app. Then you would have to have a phone that has a file manager system, to at least see the file info. That won't help...
Well, it depends on what the items are really. If they are images/photos, you should be able to see them through your photo app(s) on the phone. If they are music files they would be accessed via a music app. Videos through a video app. Granted whatever app you are using to view the files must allow for viewing ones from the the card as well as the phones internal storage. Like the gallery that comes with most phones. In its settings it has the option for viewing the ones on the SD card. Any app that can would have that option in its settings.

Now if you are talking a type of file that you aren't viewing through an app. Then you would have to have a phone that has a file manager system, to at least see the file info. That won't help you access the file though. You have to have an app that allows for it. Otherwise you would have to connect the device to a computer, via USB cord, and then view said files via the computer.

Solution