Is there a way for me to transfer the pics that I have in my Zoe android phone that is badly damaged? You can't see nothing o

Solution
A thread is a part of the Forum that someone starts and other folks add posts to. This is a thread you're reading now and you started it.

If you connect your phone to a PC or a laptop, you might be lucky enough for it to be recognised and allow you to copy the personal files into the computer.

The reason you need some luck is that USB linking might not have been opened up in your Settings menu but try it anyway. You might need to buy a USB / Micro USB cable but your charger wire might do the trick.
A thread is a part of the Forum that someone starts and other folks add posts to. This is a thread you're reading now and you started it.

If you connect your phone to a PC or a laptop, you might be lucky enough for it to be recognised and allow you to copy the personal files into the computer.

The reason you need some luck is that USB linking might not have been opened up in your Settings menu but try it anyway. You might need to buy a USB / Micro USB cable but your charger wire might do the trick.

Solution