GALAXY 7, SCREEN WENT BLACK, BLUE LIGHT BLINKING. BUTTONS AND SCREEN STILL FUNCTION BUT SCREEN IS COMPLETELY blank

Cesimpson1127

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
So, I had a galaxy 7, and dropped it a few times but it was still functioning perfectly and was only cracked on the back.

One day, I went to use my phone, and nothing. Screen was completely black, but my volume works, it charges, I can hit the buttons and they still light up, and if I had my screen memorized I could still navigate through my phone.

There's also a blue LED and sometimes red that blinks. I can't remember if the blue light always blinks but I think it does, for notifications.

Tried hard reset/ soft/ safe mode/EVERYTHING. I can't get the Samsung logo to pop up. I charged the phone overnight and everything.

Is there ANY other fix for this before visiting a tech?

Solution
Wait till the phone runs out of battery after that go into recovery and reset the phone and now the phone works. I tried it once and it worked well for me. Do the same.

manish_58

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
Wait till the phone runs out of battery after that go into recovery and reset the phone and now the phone works. I tried it once and it worked well for me. Do the same.

Solution