*Announcing the Tom's Guide Razer Q&A and Giveaway!*

Graybush

Estimable
Ever wanted to ask one of the big hardware or software giants something directly? How did you design that? Where did that feature come from? What’s in store next? Well, now you have the chance!

Kevin Sather, Razer's Global Director of Systems Marketing, as well as other members of the Laptop Systems Team will be joining us in the next Tom’s Guide Q&A. He'll be answering your in-depth questions about all of Razer's current lineup, including our favorite gaming laptop the Razer Blade Pro. The Q&A starts Wednesday, August 2nd at 12PM EST, but we're collecting questions ahead of time over in our forum's thread. All questions will be moderated and supervised by the Tom’s Guide Community Manager, Catherine Strachan, and a full team of Tom's Guide Senior Moderators.

Don’t Forget the Razer Q&A Giveaway

[widget="https://gleam.io/competitions/b17XC-razer-ask-me-anything-giveaway", 800][/widget]

We're also proud to announce an upcoming giveaway done in partnership with Razer. Up for grabs is a fully loaded Razer Rogue backpack with wireless accessories including the Lancehead Mouse, Kraken 7.1 V2 headset, and the Blackwidow Chroma V2 keyboard. Runner ups will get their own Razer Rogue backpacks. Don’t miss out on your chance to win! The sweepstakes opens today at 12PM EST, July 31st, and will close at 9pm EST on August 3rd. Please see the contest entry page for a full list of rules and ways to enter.

Ask Me Anything Rules

• ■ No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
    ■All Rules of Conduct apply.
    ■Keep questions direct and to the point.
    ■Avoid opinion bias, as in, "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
    ■Be respectful of our guests--no insults, no leading questions.
    ■Do not post duplicate questions or re-post your question multiple times.
    ■Not all questions may be answered.
    ■Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
    ■To reiterate: No opinion bias, insults, leading questions, or breaking the Rules of Conduct.
    ■Breaking these rules may result in a one-day ban.
    ■Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
    ■The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using a recognized and verified account.

Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask Dell what you've always wanted to ask!

What: Q&A and Giveaway with Razer
When: Wednesday, August 2nd 12PM EST
Where: The Tom’s Guide Laptop Forums!
Who: Kevin Sather and the Razer Laptop Systems Team

Orenlevene

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
Is there a possibility of the gunmetal style Razer Blade Stealth coming to Europe in the future?

Oren Levene

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Will we see more Razer mice with tilt-wheels? I really like that feature, in games as much as in office applications, and have been disappointed in recent years that so few products have it. I have largish hands, so side buttons tend to be very awkward for me to use. I can't be the only one.

Below0

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015
Very excited to hear from Kevin.

Just one question: One of the common themes I'm seeing in the latest rounds of reviews is that the Razer Blade Pro overheats beyond comfortable measures, as Sherri noted in hers: https://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/razer-blade-pro

My question is: What is the team doing to combat heating issues in the latest rounds of technology? Will there be changes to the design of the laptop or changes to the material used inside the laptop?

G

My oldest really likes your stuff! He's been tinkering about with laptops here and there, and he's talked about going to school for computer science. What would you suggest to a 14-year-old boy about taking his hobby to the next step?

Enrick Jon

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
Does the Razer Laptop already equipped with Razer Green/Orange/Yellow switches?? if no can you try making one??

Oscar_44

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
What was it like designing and making the black widow chroma and it becoming one of the most iconic keyboards of the gaming community (and any Chance you can send me a test copy :p)

Mika_Hime

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
Two questions:

1. Will we see more physical stores or on-site stores?

2. I'm a huge fan of colors, got Chromas from head to toe. I was just wondering, will we see more color variation? Lately, there's been yellow-ish themed products for O.W., and in the past, there have been solid color headsets from mobile devices. Will there a be a chance that Keyboard costumization can follow through more than just clickers and lighting effects?

(My favorite color is pink, nothing out of the ordinary , and It's hard to find good gaming gear that goes with my favorite color. I'd like to find a sleek looking keyboard that's as comfortable as a Chroma Black Widow but in pastel pink.)

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Anhquan_1 : "Razer Blade Stealth"

Amirul Hafizh

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
Hey there, I've been a fan of Razer for a few years and recently bought some of the products. But I want to know, do you guys have any plan of making a Razer router/modem in future?

Hyncharas

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
Last year, Corsair announced ideas for a wireless charging solution called Qi, whilst Logitech demonstrated their own Powerplay device at GDC 2017.

Following release of the Firefly, has Razer ever considered updating their own line-up of mice (particularly those for eSports like the Lancehead or Mamba, or the macro-inclined Naga Epic Chroma) to support wireless charging?

VividChim

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
I have never been a headset guy personally. so my question is:
Will we be seeing more stand alone usb/xlr microphones like the Razer Seiren?

g-unit1111

Distinguished
I have two questions:

1. I've been told by numerous reps that the 10 key number pad on mechanical keyboards is becoming a thing of the past. Is this true? Will it be noticeable on future Razer keyboards?

2. What happened to Razer's triple display monster laptop that was in the works? I noticed it is no longer available.Or was that just a concept that could be manufactured?

queenxene

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from queenxene : "Where can I get more razer stickers? I love them."

Not really a tech question. I know everytime you buy a razer product the provide one or two stickers and I've used them all. I love the stickers and would like to know if they sell packs in the future.

RazerLaptops

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

We were excited to roll out our laptops to parts of the European last year, and plan to continue to grow the awareness and availability of them in the region. We've seen a ton of interest in the Gunmetal version of the new Razer Blade Stealth since it's announcement at E3. The new color features a tone-on-tone THS logo, black USB ports (instead of our usual green), and a subtle, non-Chroma white backlit keyboard. We will be shipping it very soon to North American customers. We'll keep an eye on the demand from our European fans for that version, and do our best to meet them.

RazerLaptops

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

Awareness! We now have such a great range of laptops that deliver performance blended with portability. The Razer Blade Stealth now has a 13.3" display option and new Gunmetal color, the 0.70" thin Razer Blade continues to balance power and mobility with a Quad-Core i7 CPU and GeForce GTX 1060 graphics, and the Razer Blade Pro tops the line up with an amazing 4K display, overclocked Quad-Core CPU, GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, and so much more, in a chassis that is just 0.88" thin.

With this line up of products, we have laptops to fit a wide variety of users needs. We design and build these for gamers, and everything they do with their PCs, and making sure everyone knows about these great laptops is one of the biggest things we're working to change.