I don't know the password nd I lost my account also from my mobile..how I will get back?

Solution
The Tom's Hardware community can't help you with this, as we have no way of verifying that the phone and/or account actually belong to you. Your best bet is to do 1 of the following:
-- If you can't access your phone at all, then you should contact your carrier (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.), as they will be able to verify who you are (& that the phone belongs to you).
-- If you can't access your Google account, you should first try resetting the password. Depending on your account settings, this will involve a reset link to the alternate email address you used to register the Google account, answering the authentication questions you set up when you registered, entering the 6-digit reset PIN they text you, or a combination of any or...

spdragoo

Distinguished
Herald
Oct 17, 2011
The Tom's Hardware community can't help you with this, as we have no way of verifying that the phone and/or account actually belong to you. Your best bet is to do 1 of the following:
-- If you can't access your phone at all, then you should contact your carrier (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.), as they will be able to verify who you are (& that the phone belongs to you).
-- If you can't access your Google account, you should first try resetting the password. Depending on your account settings, this will involve a reset link to the alternate email address you used to register the Google account, answering the authentication questions you set up when you registered, entering the 6-digit reset PIN they text you, or a combination of any or all of them. If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact Google for account support.

Solution