Lenovo tab won't turn on

Asuna Akazawa

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
Hello! I have a Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70. Today it was working well; but turned itself off as I was sitting in the park when I put it in my bag.
I have tried turning it on multiple times; and it goes through the whole thing. After it goes back to the start and freezes. I have tried a few things but I am not sure if I am doing them right. I do not wish to do a factory reset...as I have some important things that I would like to keep. But if it really comes to that I will have no choice.
Please help me!! Thank you.

Solution
Well if the battery is low or going bad, it can give you problems. So, first make sure it is charged. Then, to start I would try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it loads fine (yes some stuff won't work as this is a restricted mode) then you probably have something on the tablet that is causing issues. Malware, virus, bad app, etc. You would need to remove that first and then restart the device to see if it will then load fine.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the...
Well if the battery is low or going bad, it can give you problems. So, first make sure it is charged. Then, to start I would try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it loads fine (yes some stuff won't work as this is a restricted mode) then you probably have something on the tablet that is causing issues. Malware, virus, bad app, etc. You would need to remove that first and then restart the device to see if it will then load fine.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution