How do I get into facebook

Solution
You are asking about two different things. If a user has blocked you there isn't anything you can do. You need the user to unblock you, Facebook won't do it. You'll still be able to get into your account and use it like normal. You just won't see that person anymore. If Facebook has blocked you there isn't much you can do. You won't be able to get into your account, and you won't be able to use it in any way. I'm sure there is an appeal process so check your email.

As mentioned above there isn't anything we can do. Contacting Facebook with your issue is more appropriate.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
You are asking about two different things. If a user has blocked you there isn't anything you can do. You need the user to unblock you, Facebook won't do it. You'll still be able to get into your account and use it like normal. You just won't see that person anymore. If Facebook has blocked you there isn't much you can do. You won't be able to get into your account, and you won't be able to use it in any way. I'm sure there is an appeal process so check your email.

As mentioned above there isn't anything we can do. Contacting Facebook with your issue is more appropriate.

Solution