My Samsung S7 edge private mode is not working recently, any solution for my password recovery or any other alternative for so

Komayl

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
Why my Samsung S7 edge private mode is not working despite which I haven't forgotten my password, this is the first time i am experiencing such a problem, would kindly request for guidance.

Solution
Have you tried restarting the phone? Sometimes that is all you need to do. Should that not work, then go into your "Settings", then tap "Privacy and Safety" and tap "Private Mode". In here you want to turn on "Private Mode" then tap "Access Type". Set the access type to whatever you wish to use and you should be good.

If it isn't allowing you to do this, even after restarting the phone. Then you may well have an app on the device that is causing this issue. I would check any recently installed app, since having the problem, and consider uninstalling it/them. You may also want to check the device for viruses and malware.
Have you tried restarting the phone? Sometimes that is all you need to do. Should that not work, then go into your "Settings", then tap "Privacy and Safety" and tap "Private Mode". In here you want to turn on "Private Mode" then tap "Access Type". Set the access type to whatever you wish to use and you should be good.

If it isn't allowing you to do this, even after restarting the phone. Then you may well have an app on the device that is causing this issue. I would check any recently installed app, since having the problem, and consider uninstalling it/them. You may also want to check the device for viruses and malware.

Solution