my phone doesn't work only vibrates but water is not even gone so what can i do??

Solution
You should not even have a device that has gotten water in it turned on. Any SD and SIM cards should have been removed as well as the battery. And it should be left to dry for days (yes I do mean days). The more water that got in it, or the longer it was 'in' water, the more days you will need.

When it is finally totally dried out, then replace the battery, SIM, SD card, etc., and try charging it and turning it on. To do so while still possibly wet could fry the device. And leaving things inside could destroy those items and also the device.
You should not even have a device that has gotten water in it turned on. Any SD and SIM cards should have been removed as well as the battery. And it should be left to dry for days (yes I do mean days). The more water that got in it, or the longer it was 'in' water, the more days you will need.

When it is finally totally dried out, then replace the battery, SIM, SD card, etc., and try charging it and turning it on. To do so while still possibly wet could fry the device. And leaving things inside could destroy those items and also the device.

Solution