gmail login page not loading fake google tech support #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I would advice against calling, said phone number, if googled, has a LOT of results for it being used/been used by fake scam companies claiming to be google, microsoft, norton, apple, Icloud and almost anything else.

so.. no, I wouldn't call them. If website suggests said phone number, I would claim malware and scan the computer for them.

If you are lucky, they wont charge you 10 dollars/minute for idle talk and only try to ask you for your passwords/login details/credit card numbers. (It's a SCAM, don't call, don't answer)
If you are unlucky they might do both, charge you for the call and try to ask for passwords/CC numbers/such

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
I would advice against calling, said phone number, if googled, has a LOT of results for it being used/been used by fake scam companies claiming to be google, microsoft, norton, apple, Icloud and almost anything else.

so.. no, I wouldn't call them. If website suggests said phone number, I would claim malware and scan the computer for them.

If you are lucky, they wont charge you 10 dollars/minute for idle talk and only try to ask you for your passwords/login details/credit card numbers. (It's a SCAM, don't call, don't answer)
If you are unlucky they might do both, charge you for the call and try to ask for passwords/CC numbers/such

Solution

Rick45

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015
Use your brain, how many times do you lot need warning about these bastards, if you have been caught by these shits it serves you right, check first before you sign in to anything, check their site out FIRST.

gjlang

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015
I say go for it. You know it's fake and you're thinking of using it? Enjoy all the FAKE help you'll get (if you're lucky). There use to be two groups of people - those who know a site is fake and avoid it and those fooled by a fake site. Incredibly there is now a third - those who know a site is fake and still are interested. The frauds out there are going to love you. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.