my phone is locked because of an abnormal factory reset and it is asking me for my id and password to make sure that it belong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy_70

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
I can't use my phone now because my phone is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. It is asking me to sign in to the Samsung account that was previously used on this phone to confirm that it belongs to me. I am using my laptop because it won't let me go any further on the setup wizard my SIM card has been activated and when I hit next it goes to Samsung account and wants me to enter the ID and password and I forgot both of them. Please help me get back so I can use my phone

Nancy_70

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Nancy_70 : "How can I finish setting up the wizard when I don't remember my ID and passward my phone is locked"

I can't use my phone now because my phone is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. It is asking me to sign in to the Samsung account that was previously used on this phone to confirm that it belongs to me. I am using my laptop because it won't let me go any further on the setup wizard my SIM card has been activated and when I hit next it goes to Samsung account and wants me to enter the ID and password and I forgot both of them. Please help me get back so I can use my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.