I get message saying "SD Contents Package sd-seap Access Denied" following stepsto transfer filesfrom one SD card to another

rupert99

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017
When following the steps to transfer files from one SD card to another as below, I get a message saying "SD Contents Package sd-seap Access Denied."

Click on the Start button on your desktop.
In the search window, type: Command Prompt — and then press the Enter key to open the Command Prompt window.
Enter the following commands (pressing the Enter key at the end of each line):
cd /
md sd-card
cd sd-card
xcopy F:\ "*.*" /s /e /v /h

Solution
It doesn;t make much sense to me; where did you get that instruction?

Substitute mkdir for md and it might work but there is insufficient information. You're making a directory and naming it sd-card. Then you're going into that directory and copying everything from the F:\ drive into that folder. That doesn't get it on to the other card.

If access is denied to the card, none of the above will work so you need to fix that first. It might be write protected.
It doesn;t make much sense to me; where did you get that instruction?

Substitute mkdir for md and it might work but there is insufficient information. You're making a directory and naming it sd-card. Then you're going into that directory and copying everything from the F:\ drive into that folder. That doesn't get it on to the other card.

If access is denied to the card, none of the above will work so you need to fix that first. It might be write protected.

Solution