Is the way that we game, changing?

tobequitefrank1

Prominent
Jun 25, 2017
I have recently falling in love with apps that keep you active but distracted while you do so. I lost a stone just playing Pokemon Go alone. After that craze died down I found Takers which I'm loving so much (especially now the weather is picking up).

What do you guys think? Could gaming be changing from bedroom to outdoor fun?

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tobequitefrank1 : "Best new games that include fitness"

No recommendations.

The question is what does it do for you?

If you go outside, participate, have fun, get fit, etc., without neglecting personal, famliy, or professional (employment) interests then you should be okay.

If the game becomes addiictive with corresponding neglect of yourself, family, and employment - not OK.

If you can set a limit to your "participation" with respect to any "fitness" activity - probably OK.

If you find or know that given the choice to "game or not" and no matter what go gaming - not OK.

If friends and family express concerns about your gaming/fitness activities - not ok.

A good life requires balance. If you cannot control your choices (obsession) with respect to balance then "fun" whether bedroom or outdoors then the fitness part of it all becomes moot.

Have known several people who became "fitness" crazy with not so good end results.....