OnePlus 5 vs iPhone 7: Why Apple Loses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyath

Prominent
Jun 23, 2017
WRONG!!! Design is clearly Apple is the better one. Oneplus 5 just blatantly copied the iPhone 7 Plus design which makes it a fraud. Who says AMOLED is always better than LCD? That's a myth. There are advantages and weaknesses to both the technologies. The better display should be selected through a displaymate test. How in the world Oneplus 5 gets the performance round when iPhone single core score just destroys it...?? Single core score is the most relevant benchmark for day to day tasks, not the multi core score. And it's a proven fact that iOS has better RAM management than android. Battery life also very controversial and thus this whole article is bull shit. I'm pretty sure this is just another paid review article by Oneplus just like the one they did with Verge even before the phone unveiling.

Munk42

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Using the OnePlus 5 now I can tell you that it runs really really well. My two friends with iPhone 7 Plus units seem to have stutters that I don't seem to get. I have so many programs running including paired Bluetooth headphones, speakers, Prius car radio, etc. Constant emails from two separate emails, constant scheduled feeds and reminders, two step counter apps running in the background, etc. Nothing slows this thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.