Tags:
  • vpn
  • Internet
  • Security
Last response: in Antivirus / Security / Privacy
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 20, 2017 7:08:06 AM

Private Internet Access is one of the best and cheapest VPN services, and it's our Editor's Choice.

Private Internet Access VPN: Best of the Bunch : Read more

More about : private internet access vpn bunch

November 3, 2017 10:45:36 AM

Why is being based in the US bad? As far as I know there are no laws forcing anyone to keep logs.
m
l
November 3, 2017 11:08:06 AM

If you absolutely want a free trial before getting a VPN then try out Tunnel Bear. I've heard a lot of good words about it. I think that Express VPN also had a free trial but I'm not quite sure.
m
l
November 7, 2017 6:33:28 AM

I have used this, but the only problem I got is the reconnection, Which is the reason I change to Nord.
m
l
November 22, 2017 12:06:06 PM

Not sure why it would be bad to be in the US for others, but for those of us in Canada, the Patriot Act can be used to secure data from Canadian citizens and use that as a pretext for further searches into personal information and online activity. A very bad thing.
m
l
December 10, 2017 11:55:04 PM

Just installed PIA and my download speed has gone from 70+Mbps to 27Mbps. Maybe I configured something wrong but I can't see anything that I need to configure. Unless I find something I'm going to have to say that this product is not worth it.
m
l
April 5, 2018 2:56:21 PM

How does Opera browser compare? IT has a VPN built in.
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook