RCA Voyager Welcome screen won't let me touch screen to go "next"

Trenika

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
This is a fairly new tablet and I already reset it because I forgot password. Now I can't touch the Welcome screen to set it up again. No touching

Solution
Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper.
Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6...
Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper.
Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.

Solution

budakai69

Prominent
Feb 3, 2018
mine is doing that too how did you fix it?

TRENDING THREADS