I lost my cell phone.. Please help me to get it back using imei number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You should also contact your service provider, to get them to 1. turn off the service so you don't get a crazy large bill should someone find it and 2. log into any account you accessed or set up for that phone and change all the passwords. Before someone access them on you.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
As above there isn't really anything you can do. Report it missing/stolen to your provider so they can possibly track it or not allow it on the cell towers. But unless you put a program on it that allows you to track it or email you a pic of whomever is using it there isn't really anything you can do.

thx1138v2

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
About all you can do is dial it from another phone and walk around and listen for its ring. In the house, in the car (I found my wife's once that way) or in the last few places you were before you noticed it missing. Even in public places if it mat have fallen between cushions in chair, booths, etc.

Additionally, if someone answers it you'll know not to look any further if they are not willing to return it to you. I would advise against meeting them someplace to recover it unless it is a very public place with many people around.

Li-ina

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Li-ina : "How do I find my lost phone using imei number"

I lost my Samsung galaxy j5 prime which is only six days old. How do I get it by using imei number

You should also contact your service provider, to get them to 1. turn off the service so you don't get a crazy large bill should someone find it and 2. log into any account you accessed or set up for that phone and change all the passwords. Before someone access them on you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.