All amps load very slowly

tracey_83

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
When I tap on an app, it loads real slowly and when I tap on the Next Guide button on my main page it gives me an error 404.

Solution
Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and and while many apps won't work in that, some of the ones that came with the tablet will. If they load faster, then you may well have something on the device that is causing the problem. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

You may also want to make sure to... 1. Reboot the tablet often... 2. Actually close an app when not in use, rather than leaving it running the background and using up resources... 3. Clear out the history and cache of apps that accumulate more and more, without ever removing it. Like the browser, Facebook, etc. The larger they are (the more info they have to try and open) the more resources they use.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the...
Try starting up the tablet in "Safe Mode" and and while many apps won't work in that, some of the ones that came with the tablet will. If they load faster, then you may well have something on the device that is causing the problem. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

You may also want to make sure to... 1. Reboot the tablet often... 2. Actually close an app when not in use, rather than leaving it running the background and using up resources... 3. Clear out the history and cache of apps that accumulate more and more, without ever removing it. Like the browser, Facebook, etc. The larger they are (the more info they have to try and open) the more resources they use.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution