Installing SD card into BLU Vivo XL2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDerrick

Prominent
May 31, 2017
How do I install the SD card into my Vivo XL2? I think it should go facing the back but cant get it to work, no matter which way. Can not find any info on this! Any help would be appreciated?!

In hopes of receiving a quick answer. Should the SD card be facing the front and should the "handle tabs" be toward the top or bottom?

JDerrick

Prominent
May 31, 2017
You sir, are not at all familiar with what I asked. The Vivo XL2 Has a slide tray. No opening the phone is even possible, that I can find or read on this. So please, someone that knows what they are talking about answer this question. About a BLU Vivo XL2.

The simple answer is with one smooth edge and one jagged, it will only go in one way around without using force.

Most technology parts are designed to comply with Murphy's Law of Aircraft Engineering which states "if something can be put in the wrong way round, it will be".

gjtoth

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017

contacts face up

ryanriss

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, did you ever find a solution for this? i just got this phone yesterday and cant figure out this damn slide tray!!!! the nano sim fits fine but seems like thats where the SD is supposed to go as wellll!?!?!??! Hope u found a solution

smith901

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017

With the phone upside down with the slot on the right, open the slot with the tool or a safety pin.
SIM Slot 2, the 1st one, contacts up and inward.
You don't even gotta take it all the way out. It is a tight fit, it will go.

musarratazmi4

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017
It's basically facing the back like the sim card. I simply put a small paper underneath the SD card (btw the SD card is on the right side. It has a small image on the slot of where the SD card is directed. Like the top of it.) And that should let the SD card be read by the phone. Then just restart your phone again.

avery.trotter1969

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

avery.trotter1969

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Hi, I had the same issue. You have to seat the micro sd card into slot 1 and your sim card will fit into slot 2. I had to go to Metropcs and get a larger adapter for my sim card for it to fit the slot 2. Its the only way to expand your storage on the Vivo xl2.

Status
Not open for further replies.