Win10 Inaccessible boot device

Dipak Subedi

Estimable
Jul 26, 2015
My i3 desktop started to be slower. I added SSD, made SSD first boot device and installed windows 10. Unfortunately OS loaded from HDD. The HDD had bitlocker on partition 3. I recovered data to external. I deleted system reserved partition of hdd and left data partitions of hdd untouched. PC could boot from SSD but HDD not detected. Checked in bios-present, boot menu-present, device manager-absent. Tried to refresh device manager, disconnect and connect while PC was on, there was no symptoms that I connected a hard drive. Restarted several time to confirm that HDD is not detected. Tried to boot from HBCD Julia Queen (Windows 7 Mini) there were HDD and SSD both.
Next, I copied all data from HDD and deleted all partitions on both drive. Installed win10 from USB only partitioning SSD and leaving HDD unallocated. On Windows 10 I went to diskmgmt.msc and partitioned HDD to two partitions. Copied all data there, and rebooted. Now, while booting windows 10 displays: "Inaccessible boot device". What's wrong here?
If I remove HDD works fine. And my both SSD and HDD are fine.

There are many questions in mind but what to ask and what to not?

Next, I installed SSD on a desktop i5 PC and only sometime it is stuck on Intel logo may be confused for boot device. Why does it gets confused? If I press reset button then boots fine.