I had lost my samsung Note 3 i dont have IMEI number hot find

Solution
It would not matter if you had the IMEI number or not unless you had an app on the device for tracking or had signed up for a service that can track.

You should try contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they perhaps can help you locate it. However, even if they cannot, you need to contact them to have them turn off the service to it, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should make sure you log into all accounts you ever accessed from the phone and change all the passwords, otherwise you risk whoever has the device changing them on you and causing issues.
It would not matter if you had the IMEI number or not unless you had an app on the device for tracking or had signed up for a service that can track.

You should try contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they perhaps can help you locate it. However, even if they cannot, you need to contact them to have them turn off the service to it, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should make sure you log into all accounts you ever accessed from the phone and change all the passwords, otherwise you risk whoever has the device changing them on you and causing issues.

Solution