Cellphne wont turn on

Anne_Jesslpel

Prominent
May 21, 2017
Hello pls help me :( I left my phone (lenovo a700) at house without knowing that it got soaked wet to water because of my little sister. After checking it out, tmy phone is still working. However, after the battery got drained, it won't open after how may times I charged it. Pls help me. I don't know what to do :((

Solution
Well if you tried to use it right away, that is probably where the problem lies. It isn't dry inside, or it fried something before it could dry.

When I phone gets wet, by any means, you should open it up, pull out the battery, SIM card, SD card, etc., and leave the whole thing open and somewhere safe and undisturbed to dry. It should be left that way for 5-8 hours for a spill or small amount of liquid, to days if a lot of liquid was involved or the device was submerged.

Messing with it sooner will just lead to fried components. When then there is nothing you can do but replace them, or replace the phone.
Well if you tried to use it right away, that is probably where the problem lies. It isn't dry inside, or it fried something before it could dry.

When I phone gets wet, by any means, you should open it up, pull out the battery, SIM card, SD card, etc., and leave the whole thing open and somewhere safe and undisturbed to dry. It should be left that way for 5-8 hours for a spill or small amount of liquid, to days if a lot of liquid was involved or the device was submerged.

Messing with it sooner will just lead to fried components. When then there is nothing you can do but replace them, or replace the phone.

Solution