RCA Tablet Stardust won't turn on. Stays on white screen with dogs

Iris_5

Prominent
May 19, 2017
I can't turn it off too, if I do, it turns on automatically and stays on white screen with dogs. I pressed the ''reset'' button on the tablet but it won't works. What should I do?

Solution
1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

Then, when you go to turn it on, try turning it on in "Safe Mode" and see if it will turn on fully that way. If it does, you probably have something, bad app, malware, virus, etc., on the device that will need to be removed.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you...
1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

Then, when you go to turn it on, try turning it on in "Safe Mode" and see if it will turn on fully that way. If it does, you probably have something, bad app, malware, virus, etc., on the device that will need to be removed.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

Iris_5

Prominent
May 19, 2017
How do I remove the battery? I've already opened it but I can't handle with this...
The battery is conected with two small cables to the rest of the system. Please, help me with this.

I don't know the internal layout of that particular tablet. If you don't feel comfortable removing the connections yourself, I would suggest a local tech. However, if removed and then replaced carefully, then it should work.

If it is, however, under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about a replacement.