battery full wont come on

Bigwen3

Prominent
May 15, 2017
my two year old samsung galaxy view 18.4 will not come on and I don't know what to do please help but battery is full when I plug it in

Solution
Yes, the battery can be bad and yet show it is charged. First I would suggest you try a different charger though.

Also, if it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer before opening it up.
Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing. Just because it says it is full doesn't mean it actually is.

NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Bigwen3

Prominent
May 15, 2017
That's not working any more suggestion please, I took the charger out and plug in the power cord without the battery, the charger light came on read 0% but when I put it back in it read 100% so can the battery be bad I'm lost help me please