Continue-Old Samsung Slide-open photos

JenniferB

Prominent
May 13, 2017
In addition to my original post .... I have taken the phone/sim card to photo developers and they all say they cannot retrieve photos from my old phone. I'm hoping that I can at least get them onto my HP Pavilionx360.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from JenniferB : "I own an older Samsung (Family Mobile/T Mobile) slide open fone. How can i retrieve the photos (to my pc)?"

What sort of connections does the phone have? Is the power connector a small, almost flat plug that goes into a socket to charge the phone?

If so, take your charging lead to a PC or phone store and ask for a cable...
MERGED QUESTION
Question from JenniferB : "I own an older Samsung (Family Mobile/T Mobile) slide open fone. How can i retrieve the photos (to my pc)?"

What sort of connections does the phone have? Is the power connector a small, almost flat plug that goes into a socket to charge the phone?

If so, take your charging lead to a PC or phone store and ask for a cable that has that flat plug at one end and a USB connection at the other. That cable should then enable you to connect to a PC and copy or remove your files to that computer.

Solution