Some Galaxy S8 Phones Have a Big Audio Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishbear

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
This has started to happen with my Galaxy 7 Edge since the last update, also the keyboard keeps dropping back down after about 7-8 characters.

Nei1

Distinguished
May 13, 2007
The Chrome pop-up-notice that I subscribe to that brought me to this article said "Crippling Galaxy S8 Bug Found. This is the worst yet."

Twice a week, Tomsguide cycles between the S8 being the worst and the best, starting at least a few months before it was released. It's making me seasick.

People with a penchant for Marketing should be airdropped in Death Valley, because they're ruining Tomguide's credibility.

gzuckier

Estimable
Feb 12, 2015
press on the S8's back cover until audio returns. (That would seemingly suggest that the dropped audio is caused by a hardware problem.)

No, it really doesn't. I know a toddler who claps her hands until the frozen cable tv starts moving again, she really thinks she's fixing it but she's not.

CaleJr

Prominent
May 23, 2017
Many users (myself included) also experiencing stuttering audio over bluetooth, see the topic "Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Connection" on the same community forum. A moderator claims the problem is known and a fix is in the works but no real details given.

Status
Not open for further replies.