Makibes ID107 Plus Fitness Tracker?

daisee

Prominent
May 10, 2017
Hey guys, does anybody here own a Makibes ID107 Plus fitness tracker? Saw it on geekbuying for $24 and was wondering if getting one or not.

daisee

Prominent
May 10, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from daisee : "Makibes ID107 Plus Fitness Tracker?"

Hey guys, does anybody here own a Makibes ID107 Plus fitness tracker? Saw it on geekbuying for $24 and was wondering if getting one or not.

christopherwbell

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
I do! Liked it so much I got one for my better half! It’s accuracy is questionable but isn’t totally off I would say 85% accurate for me. My gf seems to have more trouble but I suspect her purse being held might offset the number of steps it considers given that her arm movement is limited. I’ve only had trouble tracking my sleep but then again I don’t synch it every night before bed. All other features work seamlessly! I chose this one because of 3 features that others did not have: alarms (it will vibrate with each of the 10 alarms you can program), call/text display and most importantly for me, the breathing exercises since I meditate 2hrs a day! Only thing I regret is taking the red band instead of the black one!