i lost my mobile phone is there any solution please? i had the imei id too

Solution
There is no way to locate or find the phone without having installed a tracking type of app or similar software. And having the IMEI number would do you no good in finding it. Where that idea started I don't know, but it doesn't work. At least not unless you have tracking software on the device.

You could try contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they can help you locate it or tell you where it was last used. You might get lucky.

You also should contact them to have the service cut to the device, so whoever has it doesn't run up your bill. It is also very important that you log into any account that you have accessed through the phone and change all your passwords. The sooner you do that the better, as not doing it, or...
There is no way to locate or find the phone without having installed a tracking type of app or similar software. And having the IMEI number would do you no good in finding it. Where that idea started I don't know, but it doesn't work. At least not unless you have tracking software on the device.

You could try contacting your service provider/carrier and see if they can help you locate it or tell you where it was last used. You might get lucky.

You also should contact them to have the service cut to the device, so whoever has it doesn't run up your bill. It is also very important that you log into any account that you have accessed through the phone and change all your passwords. The sooner you do that the better, as not doing it, or waiting, leaves you at risk of someone accessing those account and locking you out of them, or causing trouble.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS