my samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 screen keeps freezing is there a fix

Michael_643

Prominent
May 1, 2017
is there anyway to fix the problem with a freezing screen on a Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5? while in use it just stops working until I press the power button off and on.

Solution
First, I would make sure you don't have a bunch of apps running at the same time. Just because you stop using an app doesn't mean it actually closes. It keeps using your resources until you actually close it.

Second, I would suggest cleaning out the cache of some of your apps. Especially things like your browser, Facebook, etc., which continually add stuff to the phone. Just make sure you back up anything you need first to access things in those apps like passwords, etc.

Third, uninstall apps you don't actually use and are just sitting on the device taking up space.

And fourth, I would suggest you check for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc. Locate and uninstall/remove them.
First, I would make sure you don't have a bunch of apps running at the same time. Just because you stop using an app doesn't mean it actually closes. It keeps using your resources until you actually close it.

Second, I would suggest cleaning out the cache of some of your apps. Especially things like your browser, Facebook, etc., which continually add stuff to the phone. Just make sure you back up anything you need first to access things in those apps like passwords, etc.

Third, uninstall apps you don't actually use and are just sitting on the device taking up space.

And fourth, I would suggest you check for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc. Locate and uninstall/remove them.

Solution