Transferred Pictures Thumbnail

Some1Likeu

Prominent
Apr 19, 2017
I transferred pictures from my Note 3 onto my PC to clean up some space. Once I transferred the pic's, they're listed as a name, screenshot, file etc. But, I can't view the thumbnail pic any longer.

I would like to be able to view thumbnail pic.

I did go into;
control panel, Folder Options, clicked on View and made sure the always show icons, never thumbnails is unclicked. Still, can't see thumbnail pic.

Thank you for your help - Scott

Solution
Have you tried going to the menu in the folder the images are in and click on "View" and then choose how you want to see the images in that folder? It lists them as "Icons" but they are images.

You just have to choose the size you want to show. Small, medium, large or extra large.
Have you tried going to the menu in the folder the images are in and click on "View" and then choose how you want to see the images in that folder? It lists them as "Icons" but they are images.

You just have to choose the size you want to show. Small, medium, large or extra large.

Solution

Some1Likeu

Prominent
Apr 19, 2017

I did that, also checked and unchecked the never see thumbnails and it worked! Thank you for your help!