How do I get photos off my old IPhone without using a computer. I want to print them out. I can charge phone, but it is not in

GiGidroid

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
I need pics off my old IPhone that is not in service. I can still charge it. I do not have a regular pc anymore. Is there something I can buy or somewhere I can go to retrieve them for printing?

Solution
Connect the phone to a wireless signal, copy your files to cloud storage. You can then get them from anywhere with internet access. You can also get an adapter for the phone that will allow you to use it with a data card, then you can copy your files to that card. You can use a photo site that prints photos also, you just need to upload the photos to them and they will print them and mail them to you.
Connect the phone to a wireless signal, copy your files to cloud storage. You can then get them from anywhere with internet access. You can also get an adapter for the phone that will allow you to use it with a data card, then you can copy your files to that card. You can use a photo site that prints photos also, you just need to upload the photos to them and they will print them and mail them to you.

Solution