My sd card had been working fine but now my tablet says blank sd card

Solution
Suggest you plug it into a PC and check it with a partition manager. If you can see it as a device then use the disk tools to check the file system. As a last resort you may be able to format it and recover the media but not the data. If you do not have a card reader on the PC then USB card devices are cheaply available.
Have you taken the card out of the tablet at any point? Also did you delete any files on your tablet that may well have been on the card instead? Lastly, did you by chance reset your tablet, while the card was still in it? If so, that would have caused your issue.

Lynn_34

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017

I updated my tablet 3 days ago and it was still working fine. I hadn't removed my card until after the problem and it said it was safe to remove.

Lynn_34

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
OK tried that no luck put the put the card in card reader nothing card must be shot Thanks for your help

Lynn_34

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
OK tried that no luck put the put the card in card reader nothing card must be shot Thanks for your help

Rick45

Estimable
Jul 13, 2015

It's a long shot but have you tried cleaning the contacts on the SD card, it might help.

asgard1123

Estimable
Feb 10, 2015
Suggest you plug it into a PC and check it with a partition manager. If you can see it as a device then use the disk tools to check the file system. As a last resort you may be able to format it and recover the media but not the data. If you do not have a card reader on the PC then USB card devices are cheaply available.

Solution