Galaxy Note 8 Rumors: This Could Be Hottest Phone of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyFan

Honorable
May 3, 2013
The way to improve the S-Pen is to make it non-spring-loaded like the GN 4. The spring-loaded S-Pens, which began with the GN 5 are designed to break. Just my humble opinion

jnone23

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
Perhaps it's a massive success on Samsung's books but there's a complete failure of Samsung's rollout of the devices for customers who preordered directly from Samsung's website.
I ordered the Verizon Note 8 on 9/8/17, received confirmation email stating phone "Will ship by Sep 15th 2017". Status of order was stuck on "Pre-Order" until today when it was updated to "Confirmed". I was able to watch a friend (Sprint customer) who ordered on 9/11/17 unbox his phone yesterday. There's no excuse for carrier customers to receive their phones before those of us who ordered directly through Samsung. If you search the Samsung Blog Community there are literally thousands of people with the same complaint. Some of them previously had the Note 7, preordered in August and were promised extra attention from Samsung but still have not even had their orders confirmed.

SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG!

Status
Not open for further replies.