I'm having an issue with the micro SD card it says 'NO MICRO SD ' when i put it in my blackberry 9320 i hv been using it for

Nompumelelo

Prominent
Mar 27, 2017
I'm having an issue with the micro SD card it says 'NO MICRO SD ' when i put it in my blackberry 9320 i hv been using it for the past 3 years not sure what the problem is now?

Solution
Have you been using the card in that device this whole time? Or was it in another device? Also, do you remove the card from the device and use it in others often?

If any of the above is the case, it is completely possible that the card has gotten damaged in all the moving around. They really aren't meant to go from device to device. To see if it is the port, instead of the card, I would try another card in the device. Also, be sure you restart the device before doing this.
Have you been using the card in that device this whole time? Or was it in another device? Also, do you remove the card from the device and use it in others often?

If any of the above is the case, it is completely possible that the card has gotten damaged in all the moving around. They really aren't meant to go from device to device. To see if it is the port, instead of the card, I would try another card in the device. Also, be sure you restart the device before doing this.

Solution