usb port for charging

Janice Benjamin

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
I have a 10 inch rca viking android tablet something is wrong with my charger and I bought the universal rca pacage none seem to fit. can someone tell me how to use the usbportal and tell me where it is and where do I charge it ? is it from the homecompute

Solution
If you mean trying to charge it via a cord with USB on one end and the other end plugs into the tablet, then the only way you can work that is to either have a plug that is separate from the USB cord (which many companies do use) that can plug into the wall. Or you would need to plug the USB end into a USB port on a computer.

However, if the cord isn't working using it one way, it probably won't work the other way as well. You may well need a new charger cord.
If you mean trying to charge it via a cord with USB on one end and the other end plugs into the tablet, then the only way you can work that is to either have a plug that is separate from the USB cord (which many companies do use) that can plug into the wall. Or you would need to plug the USB end into a USB port on a computer.

However, if the cord isn't working using it one way, it probably won't work the other way as well. You may well need a new charger cord.

Solution