Your question

Best Cheap Unlocked Smartphones 2015

Tags:
  • Android
  • Smartphones
Last response: in Android Smartphones
March 24, 2017 12:07:28 PM

Affordable unlocked smartphones can provide comparable features to pricey flagship phones at less than half the cost. Here are our favorites.

Best Cheap Unlocked Smartphones 2015 : Read more

More about : cheap unlocked smartphones 2015

May 6, 2017 3:11:25 PM

So, which would the author say is better: the OnePlus 3t or the Moto G5 Plus?
m
l
Related resources
a b Ë Android
May 7, 2017 4:23:33 AM

Adam_234 said:
So, which would the author say is better: the OnePlus 3t or the Moto G5 Plus?

They are at different price point
m
l
June 23, 2017 9:11:57 AM

At this point, I would argue that the OnePlus 5 -- which replaces the OnePlus 3T -- provides the most bang for the buck. However, if you don't want to spend more than $300 on a phone, the Moto G5 Plus is the best option at that price range.
m
l
January 12, 2018 11:17:52 AM

OMG, so frustrating this site rejected my login info & took 5+ min. to get in even as a subscriber; My prewritten comments and question, gone. Synopsis: As singular Android user in my world, bot first Smartp., LG-G6 6/6/17 @ $550, it had what I needed @ fair price (unlocked, interface w/PC) Have rejected IOS bc I needed PC for my business. Never iPhone: no unlocked, absurd $$$'s, too many zombies in Boston. *However*, having read about iPhoneX you've got me....Questions: other than being a dirt-poor DAP senior, provided Apple will take in trade my LG (prob @ $4.39) the only issue I foresee is probs. w/PC interfacing w/DSL wifi (stuck, no FIOS in Boston w/Verizon). Yeah it's $$$, but my clothes are old, my house is falling apart, my 17 y/o Ford Escape rust machine is all I got, Id ike to own 1 nice thing. I'm surrounded by iPhone, my entire family, far away, and all local pals are iPhone, even ultra conservative Blackberry brother switched. LG is fine but w/all the Android security issues, now Intel issues, the LG also has old processor, short battery, confusing camera & at 5"9 is smaller. w/hands disability, it also has mind of it's own when texting esp. on Instagram. . Question: 1. probs w/DSL & wifi , PC interface ? .2. or do I wait until Spring & see what grass is greener on the other side of Android ?
m
l
January 12, 2018 11:21:29 AM

the login took 15+ min, not 5. (can't edit comments ? ) Oh hell, nevermind. the X is smaller than the LG. If Im paying $1500 in under 1 year I need a bigger phone and I didn't realize that this article is 8 months ago written.
m
l
February 13, 2018 5:43:05 PM

Totally disagree with theese recommendations....LG v20 beat the G5 plus and costs around $200 used.
m
l
March 1, 2018 7:50:08 AM

True but it is a better phone even to buy in 2018
m
l
April 20, 2018 12:16:15 PM

I think the Essential phone wins in best value and premium phone at $ 499, now on sale for $399 at AMAZON. I don't know how long that price on Amazon will last.

The Essential PH-1 is "user-centric"; putting the user back in control. It comes unlocked and was intended to be because it supports every cellular band so you can take it to any carrier. It's not a choice of CDMA or GSM. It is both and more. So you choose your carrier. Out of the box, it is not bogged down with a bunch of custom software installed you will not use nor a bunch of carrier specific apps that we call "bloatware".

Where do most users buy their phone? From the carrier because they are there getting pricing on the phone, the plan, etc without a chance to truly compare. Does Tom receive advertising revenue from Samsung? This site sure downplays or even omits glaring issues on the Samsung phones while bashing others for the same things in reviews allowing Samsung's phones to rate as "best" in certain categories.

The bias is obvious. Samsung makes great phones, but at the time of this publication, it is not the best because of the software bugs it has yet to fix. Why not the phone that has all the same features and has already patched the software issues that still plague the S9 family? Why not the ones that are less expensive, feels more like industrial art and gives the users more freedom out of the box? Tom, it is time to look inwards at your organization. You used to be less biased and were known for unbiased reviews. Your reputation for that has been slipping over the years.
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook