PC not show external SD card

zetvet

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
When connect my Android 6.0 phone to PC, computer shows Internal storage, only (DCIM, Pictures, only). How to get on PC screen External (SD card) storage, as well, please? (Without removing SD card and read with card reader). Thank you

zetvet

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from zetvet : "copied files from PC to SD, disappeared on SD"

When copy mp3 files from PC to SD card (with card reader), in some moment they are disappeared from folder (example Music), shows folder is empty, but in the same time storage space been used. And, if trying to play on phone (Android 6.0), (tablet WIN 10) , they're not playing, just first song playing, but shows more. I'm just tried to copy songs in different ways. Full folder, also shows PC copying to SD, but when open folder (SD), it's empty. Confused! Thank you.

zetvet

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017

Thanks for answer, but I tried with 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB (with adapter), same problem. Thank you

zetvet

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
No, I didn't Reject SD card reader, before un-plug. I know, it's not correct, but works fine. Just, as I said, PC in some time, when copying file by file, or whole Folder, not shows any file (Folder is empty), in the same time taken storage space.