Not charging / OTG not working / pc can't see device

theBaner

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
Not charging/OTG not working/ pc can't see device. All is very random and messed up

If I turn off the device and then plug a usb, then it is charging (here is 2 options 1. normally or 2. shows each ten seconds that the device is charging (blinks each 10 sec. but it is charging)). If after that I turn on the device, then it will be charging. If I unplug usb and plug OTG, otg works (here 2 options 1.normally 2. shows that the device is charging (through otg, nice joke)). I disconnect otg, insert usb, it not charging (here is 2 options 1. not shows that its charging 2. shows that its charging).
If the device is switched on and i connect USB (2 options 1. charging 2. not charging). Here otg won't work any more.
If the device is switched on and i connect OTG (works almost always, but happens that otg turn off after 5-50 sec.).Plug USB (1.won't charge. 2.will charge) sometimes with a delay shows its connected .
Almost always pc doesn't see the device (a problem not in pc (yes, im sure) sometimes sees, but is is very rare (chance of 1 of 20).
If I restart device, usb will (sometimes) work.

What I tried:
Full wipe
Factory restore
Cache wipe.
Cache partition
8 Insertions (7.1 and 5.0.1 and 4.4.2, 2 official)
To clean connects with a needle with a brush and with alcohol.
Hooked contacts by a needle.
Settings (*#08080# (MTP,PTP and other) and there where low battery cache log) all combinations + debugging of usb.
Different USB, through pc and the socket.
Changed battary to new one.
To switch off the device, to get the accumulator out, a sim card out and the memory card out for 15-30 minutes.
Other port.

Root, TWRP
Samsung gt i9505

Solution
Sounds like your usb port on the device is bad. Since nothing seems to work through that port, should be pretty clear where the issue is, especially since you already did a factory reset.