Samsung Tablet Android Locking up when left on

Sid630111_

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
When I stop using my Samsung Android Tablet and come back to it, it is frozen and I have reboot every time. What causes this and how can it be repaired?

Solution
It is probably due to an app, or multiple apps, that are running when you aren't using it. It could also be related to a virus or malware.

I would suggest, personally, turning off the tablet when you aren't using it. It is better for the device and battery life as well. You may also want to remove any apps that you really don't use, but are still running. And also make sure nothing is running when you do leave it on and aren't using it.

Lastly, run some good antivirus and antimalware scans on it.
It is probably due to an app, or multiple apps, that are running when you aren't using it. It could also be related to a virus or malware.

I would suggest, personally, turning off the tablet when you aren't using it. It is better for the device and battery life as well. You may also want to remove any apps that you really don't use, but are still running. And also make sure nothing is running when you do leave it on and aren't using it.

Lastly, run some good antivirus and antimalware scans on it.

Solution