how would i go about biulding my smartphone company im 19 soon and when i get out of collage i want to start a company making

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDAN_1998

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
i dont want it to be android but this thing made me click it im making my own mobile OS and im not sure how or what i need to do it and i know its hard to do

You asked this a month ago using your other account and were advised to go looking for Crowd Funding to get you off the ground but it isn't as easy as you think. . Good luck with it but you'll find Apple, Samsung, Google and others pretty brutal competition.

In the meantime, please decide which account to keep and which to delete before we make the choice for you and ban one of them.

JORDAN_1998

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017

yeah but you see im not worried about them because my phone when people see all the crap im putting in it its gonna blow apple and android into the ground because theres gonna be things in my phone that they will never see coming and on top of that theres gonna be so many feutures on it that no one will ever expect to be in there if you thank android or even windows is opened source just wait a few years youll see

JORDAN_1998

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
i have about 10 or so more feautures then any other smart phone that im planning on adding and there deffinitialy gonna make apple go down in comparison android maybe not sure cus i love android if it turns out i cant biuld it then ill sale it to android at that point because it is to good to not happen and being that androids open source they will accept but im gonna try to biuld my own company first and yeah its gonna be hard as hell but one way or another its gonna happen

JORDAN_1998

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
no mainly because thats completly besides the fact of making it and people may steal my ieas all i have designed is the devices look and the UI i have no hardware or software just yet im not 100% sure how to do that im going to collage to learn that i just dont know how business work like android or apple

JORDAN_1998

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
i have all the feautures its gonna have and i have alot that android and apple would have never thought of but im not telling them to anyone cus apple and android probuly check these sites and would use my ideas and i dont got pattents just yet so i wouldnt beable to stop them sorry after i get it pattented though sure

Before you even apply for Patents, put full details of all the thinking that went into your project, along with sketches or actual photoraphs, into a sealed envelope with you signature and the date across the sealed end and the other glued end of the envelope. Lodge it with your Bank so you have proof of having thought those plans through yourself.

Call me over cautious but Patent Office staff are only human and could be in the pay of the large corporations.

USAFRet

Illustrious

You wish to create a whole new OS, good enough to usurp Apple and Android, yet you've never built anything before?

OK....

First, finish college, then start thinking about this when you know more.

Also people that start companies tend to write in complete sentences and use punctuation properly, you may want to to work on your writing and communication skills. I doubt people will provide funding to someone that uses things like "im" and "gonna".

n9zn

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010

Prior to looking for adventure that comes with funding start learning what needs to be done before a line of code gets written. See the code is the easy part, once you learn it it is as easy as speaking a language.

The hard part is like writing a speech that makes everyone show up, sit up, listen up, stand up and order up one of their own. The same thing applies to a new product. All the other stuff, investors, patents, corporation(s) and sales anyone can and will do for you if they see a return on their investment be it time, knowledge or money.

The hard part is what you need to focus on because you will never need the other things until that part is finished. Not only will you not need the other things, there is not a successful and wise investor in the world who would put their money on an idea that resides only in your head. The hard part is transforming your concepts into a document that includes drawings to scale and text that describes every aspect of the concept including materials and software used to bring everything together into a sellable product. After that you need a prototype, preferably working, model of the product to be used in promoting it to investors.

Do a great job on the hard part and the rest will sell itself especially when your concept is as wonderful as you have told us it is. Be sure you protect your concept and design until your patent arrives and production begins.

gjlang

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015
Anyone posting to this forum using 3rd grade sentence structure and spelling and supposedly having world changing ideas is an obvious TROLL being fed by well meaning people. Sad they have nothing better to do.

gjlang

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015
I would never discourage a child's enthusiasm. This person is 19 and can't spell. That indicates total neglect of his education. He has multiple accounts and keep track of them? All points to a lack of interest and organization. And he wants to be a software developer? Might as well encourage brain surgery. No, better off to suggest working the drive thru window.

Status
Not open for further replies.