I need to get my photos back to my new phone which is saved in my google account..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resthan

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
I bought a new phone but i have non of my old photos over there but my old photos are saved in my google account.. How cound i bring my photos from google account to my phone??

Solution
Were they on a different phone with the google account AND synced to the google account itself? Or just on an old phone that used that account?

If they were just on a different phone, and not in the actual google account, then unless you can get them physically off that old phone, you won't be able to get them.

However, if they are in an actual google account (and not just on another phone).

1. Open the "Google Photos" app .
2. Tap the photo you want to save to your device.
3. Tap the "Options Menu".
4. Tap "Download" (may say "Restore" instead).
5. Repeat for each photo.

NOTE: You can also save all the images from the google photos account to a computer (usually in bulk) while on a computer. Save them to a folder and then connect...
Were they on a different phone with the google account AND synced to the google account itself? Or just on an old phone that used that account?

If they were just on a different phone, and not in the actual google account, then unless you can get them physically off that old phone, you won't be able to get them.

However, if they are in an actual google account (and not just on another phone).

1. Open the "Google Photos" app .
2. Tap the photo you want to save to your device.
3. Tap the "Options Menu".
4. Tap "Download" (may say "Restore" instead).
5. Repeat for each photo.

NOTE: You can also save all the images from the google photos account to a computer (usually in bulk) while on a computer. Save them to a folder and then connect your phone to the computer via USB cord and copy all those files over to the phone at once.

Now if you have them on a different account (not google photos) you would have to follow the instructions for there.

Solution
Jul 30, 2018
Pi don't have new phone same phone I had for yrs Samsung. Abndroid trying to get my photos and phone #s back li did this by mistske I'm a novice. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.