I do not have the three dots in the upper right corner. I have a galaxy on5 an d am trying to make my sd card primary. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat_22312

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I've seen a number of options for similar phones my galaxy on5 is on 6.0.1 but I can't make the sd card primary (I don't get the three dots in the upper right corner)... frustrated please help.

Solution
While that phone is running Android "Marshmallow" I believe it is one of the device that the manufacturer restricted that option on. That particular manufacturer does it with a lot of devices.

With that option missing, there is no way then to make the SD card "Internal" storage, rather than "External" storage, which is what would be need to run apps from it.

However you can still make room on the device. Just move all your photos, music, videos, etc, to the card and that would free up a lot of room.
While that phone is running Android "Marshmallow" I believe it is one of the device that the manufacturer restricted that option on. That particular manufacturer does it with a lot of devices.

With that option missing, there is no way then to make the SD card "Internal" storage, rather than "External" storage, which is what would be need to run apps from it.

However you can still make room on the device. Just move all your photos, music, videos, etc, to the card and that would free up a lot of room.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.