My LG phone froze. How do I recover my contacts to put on my new phone

Solution
Well if the 'broken' phone cannot be turned on, and the contacts weren't saved to/synced to a google account, nor saved to an SD card, then you wouldn't be able to get them. Not unless you can turn the phone on and save them to a file then connect the phone to a computer and move the file over to the computer.

The only other way would be to check your call/text history. Either on a physical bill, or your service provider's/carrier's website (in your account). You would not be able to see names, however you could see all calls and texts, both incoming and outgoing numbers, and use that to rebuild your contact list.
Well if the 'broken' phone cannot be turned on, and the contacts weren't saved to/synced to a google account, nor saved to an SD card, then you wouldn't be able to get them. Not unless you can turn the phone on and save them to a file then connect the phone to a computer and move the file over to the computer.

The only other way would be to check your call/text history. Either on a physical bill, or your service provider's/carrier's website (in your account). You would not be able to see names, however you could see all calls and texts, both incoming and outgoing numbers, and use that to rebuild your contact list.

Solution