how can i look at my contacts on my pc?

Randy_71

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017
my andriod broke and i have a iphone now however that apple and not gmail so can i get to on my pc? thanks

Solution
Well you would have to have the phone (original) synced to your gmail account, and have updated it recently, to be able to get the contacts through the gmail account. Which can then be saved to your computer.

If you didn't have them synced from your phone to the gmail account, and/or didn't update them regularly, then there would be no way to get them unless you had access to the old phone and could turn it on. If so, then you could connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and save the contacts to the computer.
Well you would have to have the phone (original) synced to your gmail account, and have updated it recently, to be able to get the contacts through the gmail account. Which can then be saved to your computer.

If you didn't have them synced from your phone to the gmail account, and/or didn't update them regularly, then there would be no way to get them unless you had access to the old phone and could turn it on. If so, then you could connect the phone to a computer via USB cord and save the contacts to the computer.

Solution